Keep your Sharepoint in sync. Download and try today.
Pervasive Integration and Synchronization
Pervasive is an ACID-compliant database management system developed by Pervasive Software which can be integrated and synchronized with 100+ widely used local and cloud-based IT-systems like SQL/ERP/CRM codelessly using the Layer2 Cloud Connector.
To connect to Pervasive PSQL the data source entity must be configured as follows in the Layer2 Cloud Connector Connection Manager:
Fig.: Example connection configuration to connect to Pervasive PSQL.
Pervasive PSQL Specific Configuration Settings
Please note the following specific settings.
- Select the Pervasive SQL Provider 4.2 to connect. The provider is part of the Pervasive SQL installation. You can also install separately if required.
- You can use a connection string like this to
- You can map your data fields to specific external source fields in the Layer2 Cloud Connector. Please take care about data types (simple type conversions are supported).
- No installation or changes are required at the data source or data destination.
- You can make use of all SQL queries your data provider supports. You can also use stored procedures that returns records, exec myStoredProcedure().
- The primary key is normally set automatically, if available.
- You can use the connection for uni- or bi-directional synchronization. Several replication conflict solution strategies are offered.
- No need to open your local network for access from outside.
- Bi-directional sync is generally supported. You query must be updatable for this (note that most joins are not). You will also need write access rights for this.
Pervasive PSQL Data Integration Scenarios
Just some ideas what to connect next:
- You will find 100+ more systems to connect to Pervasive PSQL here.
Can't find what you are looking for? Take a look here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any help.
Pervasive PSQL Data Integration - Known Issues and Workarounds
- Currently there are no known issues.
- For more detailed setting options take a look at the Layer2 Cloud Connector User's Guide, please.
Ready to go next steps?